Skip to content
European Manufacturing Excellence Manager
- You define and own the MEX strategy for Europe with the goal of achieving world class standards on all production units
- You develop and establish European wide lifecycle of assets standards.
- You provide leadership and mentoring to site-based teams to grow the MEX capability.
- You coach and mentor to embed continuous improvement techniques such as 6Sigma and Stable Operations.
- You develop and deploy a learning environment for MEX including visible KPI’s, site level improvement plans, auditing, and an annual assurance process.
- You develop and deliver the capital project framework to ensure projects deliver the value to the business.
- You work with the Digitization teams to exploit new technologies;
- You champion the use of automation and robotics to improve the safety and operability of assets.
- Master level qualification (or equivalent) in Electronics/Mechanics or Process Engineering, or similar.
- You need to have proven experience leading and influencing change in matrix organizations.
- Strong people management experience on a similar plant environment is required.
- As MEX is a broad subject area, you will need knowledge across a range of subjects such as Digitization, safety, and operations.
- A high emphasis on standard setting will be essential to lead improvement teams in all aspects of plant operation.
- Well-being, safety and sustainability are the core values and are therefore central to our operations. You understand and uphold these principles in everything you do.
- You will end up in a stable, international company where there is a strong focus on the growth of both the company and our employees.
- You work in a pleasant, stimulating environment with a collegial team.
- Within this position you will have the opportunity to work independently and plan your work yourself.
- The company is committed to their people: teamwork and support are of paramount importance to them. You always get the chance to learn.
- You get an attractive salary package supplemented with fringe benefits.