As Health & Safety Manager, you:
- Carry out monthly audits and close out any findings;
- Complete monthly workplace inspection report;
- Take responsibility to record and close out all incidents and near misses on intranet;
- Ensure weekly fire checks and drills are carried out;
- Create and review all risk assessments for the site;
- Ensure all statutory examinations are carried out before or on due date;
- Ensure all employees have the correct Personal Protective Equipment in place and have been trained in its use;
- Ensure the emergency plan and disaster recovery plan are reviewed regularly and updated if necessary;
- Chair and minute all site H&S meetings;
- Ensure hazardous substance assessments are in place for all chemicals used;
- Ensure all employees have received the correct Health & Safety training;
- Ensure all safety bulletins are communicated to staff and the actions are completed prior to due date;
- Ensure all H&S inspections are carried on or before due date.
- Experience within a similar HSEQ position.
- Experience within a Accreditation Service, accredited environment.
- Experience in completing Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessment.
- Qualification in Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) managing safely or equivalent is desired but not essential.
- The right aptitude and/or previous relevant experience will also be taken into account.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral.
- Attention to detail.
- A self-starter with good organisation skills.
- Proactive and work logical and methodical.
- Confident, punctual and well organised.
- Fluent in Dutch/English.