- By taking the responsibility to safeguard and grow the business at existing customers within given geographical regions and end markets.
- You explore new businesses for the newly developed technologies.
- Your passion for technology is the driver to identify the opportunities at your customers for new investment or upgrade projects of PVD coating lines.
- You are working together with the various stakeholders (internally and externally) from the identification of the opportunity to the final successful sales closing.
- You have the skills to make the customer select this company as his key supplier for his large value investment for sputter equipment and coater software.
- You secure the long-term customer relationships for the recurrent after sales services and the recurrent consumables business of targets (used as coating materials). These are often based on annual negotiated contracts.
- You hold minimal a master degree or equivalent and you have minimal 5 years’ experience in a technical and/or commercial B2B position.
- You have a commercial attitude, combined with good technical insight and interest to clearly understand, and learn the technical aspects and benefits of our offering.
- You are a hands-on, entrepreneurial team player, working within a small EMEA sales team supported by a full technical staff.
- Experience in the domain of Sputter Hardware or the vacuum industry is a key advantage.
- You are frequently present at the Belgian offices and production site. For customer visits you are flexible to travel internationally for 35%-50% of your time (most commonly travel during the working weeks)
- This is a high-tech, dynamic company where people are at the center. Each and every one of them shares a heart for technology, a passion for mechanical engineering, but above all the belief that each and every one of them makes a difference.
- A dynamic and technically advanced work environment.
- Competitive remuneration and extra-legal benefits.