- Establishing the project approach in conjunction with the business, in order to define and monitor the project’s scope, objectives, deadlines, budget and risks;
- Participating actively in the implementation of a project, proposing adequate solutions, supervising, validating and giving feedback to all aspects of the project;
- Manage day-to-day execution of the project. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project;
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements;
- Identify and monitor strategic changes in the business, evaluate the opportunities they bring and realize these.
This function reports to the CEO.
You have/You are:
- A Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with three to five years’ experience preferably in project management;
- Proven ability to work proactively and think analytically and strategically, combining long-term vision with realization of short term business objectives;
- Skilled in recommending effective, pragmatic and efficient solutions;
- You have a business owner mindset and assume responsibility;
- Proficiency in the most common software packages; experience with project management tools;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French; any knowledge of other languages will be seen as a plus;
- Travel is not an issue.