- You are involved in ‘the Big Picture’: from concept through production, including the design and engineering, prototyping, testing and verification, production tooling, documentation, QA /QC, …. adhering to quality, product margin and timeline requirements through the process.
- You drive your designs, demonstrating the ability to incorporate deadlines, interfacing with both suppliers as internal/external customers in a global environment (+/-10% travelling).
- You are a Champion of Concept Generation and providing innovative ideas to improve performance, efficiency of new and existing products.
- As an Engineering Team Member you will be actively participating in brainstorms and idea generation, modelling and demonstrating ideas and concepts.
- Master of Science - Mechanical design
- Are you a recent graduate? No problem, be sure to apply for this job!
- First and foremost, we are machine builders, sharing a passion for technology in a high-tech and dynamic environment, but above all, sharing the core belief that everyone of us – from R&D and operations to finance and marketing – contributes to making ‘the difference’.
- Thanks to a great order book and technology driven products in a fast paced Industry, this company is the reference in large area optical coatings.
- Products made with our equipment are part of your life on daily bases. You’ll find our coatings in the windows at your home, our coatings on and in your smartphone and perhaps even in the solar panels on your roof.
- A permanent contract
- Possibility of a company car through cash for car
- Traffic jam-free accessibility