- You are responsible to find the right European outlet for customer’s spent activated carbon which cannot be reactivated by the company.
- You are responsible to find the right outlet for all other waste streams, generated in the facilities in Belgium and abroad (Spain, Italy, Poland).
- You are responsible for extra sourcing of spent activated carbon considering required quality specifications.
- You will assist our Sales Team all over Europe concerning legislation related to movements of spent activated carbon and (hazardous) transport related topics (ADR).
- You will discuss waste movement related topics with authorities all over Europe.
- You will be working together with the Sales and Supply Chain departments, be supported by experienced administrative people and report to the CTO.
- You have experience with and knowledge of the treatment market of industrial, high energy containing waste.
- You have a master's degree.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in 4 languages: Dutch, English, French, German.
- You are well organized and proactive.
- You like to travel across Europe.
- You are fascinated by the circular economy and are motivated by working together for a better environment.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company, with a clear vision to expand further on a pan-European scale.
- Collaborative working environment where “Work hard, Play hard” motto is highly valued.
- A competitive salary package and company car.